Sunday, September 30, 2007

Stained Glass Butterfly Sidelight

Donna Wolf is a local Jewery Designer that wanted to have a sidelight window made for her home specifying the use of butterflies. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and a most amazing person to know.
Preliminary colored drawings above were provided to customer for sidelight window commission. Stained glass colors were proposed to client based on drawings. Donna went through several textures and colors she liked and the sidelight was made accordingly.
Picture of finished stained glass sidelight window to the left. Closeup of butterflies to the right above.

TESTIMONIAL:
I found Lorenia/SD Glass Art while surfing the net. After a single phone call, she arrived at my home, with samples, ideas, recommendations and a complete collaborative attitude to assist me with my idea for a custom front stained glass window for my home. She totally understood my vision and gave me numerous sample "mock ups". We worked together, using my idea and her expertise to come up the THE PERFECT window that was simply "just ME". I would work with her again in a second and have recommended her to the numerous neighbors who have complimented my gorgeous, original piece of art!

I bought a fabulous necklace created by Donna which I wear almost everywhere. My clients and friends have commented on the beauty and substance of the natural stones it is made with. Her creativity and attention to detail is evident in all of her jewelry designs. Love....love.....love my Lapis bracelet too!!!!!

If you've seen them and liked them, here's her website info:
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment