Monday, October 19, 2009

Stained Glass Hanging Window Panels

I’m always thrilled to see new and creative ways to display our stained glass window hangings. Here's a new one!

Hello Lorenia:
My wife, Lili, and and I just love your work. Here are pictures of the three pieces we've purchased so far. The first one we framed and put on our front balcony. One went to our bay window in our bedroom. The 'Lighthouse" is going to be framed and placed outside above our front porch. We are looking forward to you bringing the oval "sailboat", so I can put it in my office. The lighthouse is a little big for the window, as you can see.

We should get you a little storefront here in downtown OB. This is just marvelous work.
Bruce M. Douthit, Attorney


Thank you for the pictures Bruce and Lili!!!!!

 Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment