Friday, March 12, 2010

Iron Stand Made for Stained Glass Hanging

Al bought a stained glass hanging from me around November 2009. He had the idea to make an iron frame for the hanging. I have been pretty busy and just had time to organize and upload web pictures. I think it looks fabulous Al!! Thank you for sharing.

Hi Lorenia,
You may remember me as I'm the fellow you met with a few months ago. Anyhow I'm working on some joint projects with a sculptor here in Lakeside and he helped me to design and build this wrought frame prototype.
As I may have mentioned to you before I have put a light behind the stained glass so that it could be lit at night also. I've attached it to a heavy metal base so it'd be difficult to tip over. Please let me know what you think of it and if you may be interested in putting it on your website once it's completed. I have several more ideas for your stained glass and will keep you posted as I progress.
Sincerely yours,
Al Sobil -
Designers Ironworks, Inc
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment