Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stained Glass Arch Birds of Paradise

My client wanted to cover his two arch windows with a stained glass piece because the light coming through was too bright. He mentioned birds of paradise, jacaranda, tropical stained glass theme. He decided to go with the birds of paradise theme. A couple of drawings were presented for this project with the dimensions he gave me. He requested a few modifications in color changes and started on the stained glass windows.


DRAWINGS ABOVE
CLOSE-UP OF WINDOW ABOVE
THANK YOU JOE!!!!

Hi Lorenia,
Thank you so much for the wonderful job you did, on the two stained glass windows, you made and, installed for me.
The process you employed, was for me intuitional and brilliant. You took a concept that I held in my mind. And I had no idea as to how to the mind object into a sketch. You did. You were able to take my concept and then render a drawing. And you're drawing beautifully expressed my concept. You and I then picked out the different colors that would express the drawing. I had no idea that we could use many colors and shades for the window. And then you made a drawing that showed how the window would look in that way. We went through NUMBER of alternate drawings before we did on exactly the combination that I had in mind. The construction process was faster than I had anticipated. When the stained glass windows were completed they were in my mind perfect. The quality of the construction was great, great materials and exceptional execution. The installation crew was expertly trained by you. Their work was competent and the windows were installed quickly. The completion of the project was wonder. The sun shining Through the windows changes durning the day, At many times in the day the quality of the light having passed thru the windows changes and is quite extraordinary. I am Happily able to say I would recommend your work to anyone considering stained glass windows made for them. Lastly your price was most reasonable considering the other prices that were quoted to me.

Thank You,
Joe Gomolski, joegomolski@mac.com
Bookmark and Share 

No comments:

Post a Comment