Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stained Glass Football Soccer Window Panels

Hi Scott,
I am sooooo grateful to you for the commission of these football soccer panels. Don't know much about football, as you now know, but I absolutely loved working on these! I will be posting the installed pieces as soon as I get pictures. Dean has done an awesome job with your remodel that I have to show some of his work! I just couldn't wait to get these pictures up.
'THE TIGERS' Hull City A.F.C.
This is supposed to read TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS F.C. I spelled it wrong!!! For those Tottenham fans........do not fret.......I have fixed it and will never forget how to spell it again!


CHELSEA Football Club
These letters are engraved in the glass and color filled to make them stand out better. I decided to have these engraved because the size did not lend itself to individually cut pieces of glass. Iridescent glass is hardly noticeable in this picture, but it looks so beautiful in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment